Thursday, June 19, 2008

Taking your love for asparagus to the next level

I like asparagus, but I'm not sure how I would feel about a weight loss supplement that exclusively contains this vegetable and nothing else. That's what you'll get with Lepto Trim, a supplement for women and men looking to lose weight.

The formula doesn't seem to contain anything else, and while asparagus is tasty and contains many nutrients that are good for your body, I'm not convinced that it's enough to promote the weight loss I'm looking for -- in the short- and long-term.

I mean, if you wanted you could just incorporate more asparagus into your diet, instead of spending more money on supplements like this one. You should be shooting for supplements that contain higher-level weight loss aids such as fat burners and appetite suppressants.

No comments: