Saturday, September 20, 2008

Curbing our budgets for weight loss support

If you are in it to lose weight and keep it off for the long run, then you realize that you may have to watch your budget closely. The health foods, exercise equipment, weight loss supplements and other components might add up in cost. That's why I like to make sure that I am getting the most bang for my buck, especially when it comes to the dietary supplements I choose to take.

At Almased com we see a weight loss kit that includes a Protein shake and various guides and tools to help us stay on track. I'm not totally against relying on Protein shakes for weight loss support -- they can be very nutritious -- but I'm not so sure about paying $100 for this kit. You can spend a fraction of that for a good supplement based on a fat burner like Advantra-Z and an appetite suppressant such as Hoodia.

No comments: